Angel Oak Restaurant to open on Johns Island | News
JOHNS ISLAND, SC (WCSC)- A new restaurant on Johns Island will open its doors on Thursday.
Angel Oak Restaurant will be having a Grand Opening Ceremony on August 2 at 11 a.m. County Councilman Vic Rawl will cut the ribbon, opening the restaurant located at 3669 Savannah Highway in Johns Island.
An all-you-can-eat buffet will be available Tuesday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., and there will also be homemade desserts and a Sunday Brunch from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information on Angel Oak Restaurant, click here.
Copyright 2012 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Top Johns Island - Kiawah - Seabrook Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Report: Motorcyclist tips bike over to get rid of drunk woman
- 'Little Shop of Horrors' hits the West Ashley HS stage
- West Ashley HS students pledge to 'W8 2 TXT', win 1,000 Subway subs
- Film documents Charleston FD's recovery after Sofa Super Store fire
- Holy City to announce Iron Brew II special ingredient tonight