Holiday weekend forecast | Weather
Look for plenty of sunshine on Saturday with slightly cooler air overhead.
Highs are in the mid 60's Saturday. Santa should have a good flight plan filed on Saturday night into Christmas Morning on Sunday. We are planning for just a few clouds, cool temps in the lower 40's and a nice start to the holiday.
By mid-afternoon Sunday we will see clouds and showers moving in from the west with rain expected overnight into Monday.
Highs on Christmas will be around 61 degrees.
Top Johns Island - Kiawah - Seabrook Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials release details for 6th remembering of Charleston 9
- Showers and storms likely to help keep temps down
- Suspects wanted for breaking into cars at W. Ashley apartment complex
- HVAC unit sparks Colonial Village apartment fire, officials say
- Former deputy accused of traffic stop assault reaches deal