Warmer weather returns for weekend | Weather
LOWCOUNTRY (WCSC) - The unseasonally cold weather makes way on Friday for a beautiful weekend, says Live 5 Meteorologist Chad Watson:
Friday starts with a chill in the air again as temps were down into the 30s and 40s as the sun came up but as we head into the mid-day and afternoon be we begin the warm up. With just a few thin clouds way overhead the afternoon sunshine should have no problem getting us back into the upper 60s and lower 70s for daytime high temps. It will still be a cool day along the coast on the beaches with an east breeze off the cooler Atlantic waters but a high UV index means that the sun will be bright.
Enjoy your Friday the 13th.
Live 5 Meteorologist
Top Johns Island - Kiawah - Seabrook Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials release details for 6th remembering of Charleston 9
- Showers and storms likely to help keep temps down
- Suspects wanted for breaking into cars at W. Ashley apartment complex
- HVAC unit sparks Colonial Village apartment fire, officials say
- Former deputy accused of traffic stop assault reaches deal